Mind Vapes sells products that are intended for use by vapers of legal smoking age or older. By selecting YES, you are certifying that you are at least 21 years of age.or No
|- For heavy, home users.
- Available in Whip or Forced Air modules.
- Almost all convection heating chambers.
- Larger amounts of vapor produced.
- Can accomodate multiple persons in one sesh.
- Precise temperature controls.
- Powerful vapor producing machines.
- Unparalled flavor!
| - Handheld. Easily fits in your pocket or bag.
- Discreet, lightweight, massive selection of styles!
- Many Affordable models.
- Safe & legal to use almost anywhere.
- Multi-use; Can be used for flower, concentrates, ejuice, or all three!
- Can help replace harmful cigarettes.
|- Highest possible quality of vapor produced via large convection chambers.
- Can accommodate multiple people.
- Units are more durable.
- Compatible with flower & concentrates.
- Solid, long term investment for the $$$.
- Sophisticated, precise settings & features.
| - Too bulky to take along comfortably.
- Much more expensive than portable models.
- Require a power outlet.
- Impossible to be discreet if used in public.
|- Pocket-sized, discreet devices, fit almost anywhere.
- Comes in fun designs to match your style.
- Relatively more affordable.
- Faster heating time.
- Don't require numerous attachments like whips & balloon bags.
| - Limited temperature controls.
- Can generally only accommodate a few users.
- May need to buy additional atomizers to be compatible with dry herb, wax, or e-juice.
- Conduction or combustion vapes may produce hot vapor or incidentally ignite material.
|Conduction heating is basically heating our material by direct contact on something already hot or being heated. This is achieved with glass screens, metal hot plates, or coils located beneath or around a chamber. No combustion takes place as temperatures are regulated to around 350°F - 450°F, just below the point of igniting the material. Conduction Vaporizers are often a combination of Convection heating as well, in the sense that vapor will be extracted from our material via non-combustive heat. In English? Flower or Concentrates are heated directly but not to the point of catching fire, thus still emitting a thick, powerful vapor filled with flavor.||Technically, combustion isn't vaping at all. Vapes that utilize heating coils where you pack material directly on, burns & produces smoke that we then inhale, are called Combustion Vaporizers. Essentially lighting a fire with high temp heated coils, as opposed to traditional smoking that involves rollings papers, pipes, bongs, and lighters. Combustion vaporizers are great alternatives for those of us who enjoy smoking rather than vaping, but prefer a portable or pen-type vape for convenience. After all, glass pipes may be compact but they are surely not as discreet and handy as a little vape pen.||Ahh the magic of Convection Vaping... Using heated air to extract the sweet, seductive vapor we need to attain that glorious, lifted lifestyle. Convection Vaporizers heat their entire chambers evenly and produce a pure form of vapor, even from dry materials such as flower. Once the entire chamber is heated to a desired temperature, it's ideal that we take long, slow draws to be sure we're pulling the hot air through all of our material and maximizing each load. In larger modules such as desktop vapes, heated water turned into steam located beneath the material chamber are often used to produce a massive amount of vapor. Then blown into large, plastic bags for inhilation.|
|Heating by direct contact
(i.e. Dr. Dabber Light; This Thing Rips R2 Series; Atmos Kiln RA Kit)
|Heating by burning
(i.e. The Kind Pen v2.W; Atmos Rx; Yocan Mak 2-in-1)
| Heating by hot air
(i.e. Grenco G Pen Elite; Boundless CFV; Plenty by Storz & Bickel)
Enjoy 12% OFF on ALL ITEMS with code "SPRING12"!