Product Video - Yocan Kodo Pro Review
What's in the Box
- 1 Yocan - Kodo PRO Cart Battery
* Type-C Charging Cable is NOT included
* This item does not come in a BOX
Color: Black / White / Yellow / Purple / Red / Light Blue
Size: 53mm x 20mm x 17.5mm
Battery Cap: 400 mAh
Charging: Type-C USB
Power Setting: 1.8v - 4.2v
Material Compatibility: 510 Cart Oil
Warranty: 6-month Manufacturer‘s Warranty
The Yocan Kodo Pro is a strong and long-lasting battery for vape cartridges that is easy to use. It has a box mod design with a large LED screen that displays the current voltage setting and battery level. The Kodo Pro also has a variety of safety features, including a preheat function, short circuit protection, and overcharge protection.
How to Use Yocan KODO PRO Cart Battery
- Charge the device. Use a USB-C cable to connect the Kodo Pro to a USB port on your computer or a wall adapter. The LED screen will indicate the charging status. When the device is fully charged, the screen will turn off.
- Attach a 510-threaded cartridge. Screw the cartridge into the top of the Kodo Pro. Make sure that the cartridge is screwed in tightly to prevent leaks.
- Turn on the device. Press the power button five times to turn on the Kodo Pro. The LED screen will turn on and display the current voltage setting.
- Adjust the voltage setting. Use the up and down buttons to adjust the voltage setting to your desired level. The Kodo Pro vape pen has a voltage range of 1.8V to 4.2V.
- Start vaping. Press and hold the power button to start vaping. The LED screen will display a timer indicating how long you have been vaping. Release the power button to stop vaping.
Tips for using the Yocan Kodo Pro
- Start with a lower voltage. Gradually increase it. Find the perfect level for your desired taste and amount of vapor.
- Take short, slow draws to avoid burning your material.
- If you use thick oil, press and hold the power button for a few seconds before drawing to prime the coil.
- Be careful not to overfill the cartridge, as this can lead to leaks. Clean the device regularly to prevent clogs and buildup.
- For live resin cartridges, use a lower voltage to prevent terpene burning.
- If you are using a distillate cartridge, you can use a higher voltage setting to produce more vapor.
- If you are experiencing clogs or buildup, you can try cleaning the atomizer with a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol.
- If you are still having problems with your device, you can contact Yocan customer support for assistance.
How to clean the Yocan Kodo Pro
- Disassemble the device by unscrewing the cartridge and atomizer.
- Use a cotton swab or tissue dipped in isopropyl alcohol to clean the atomizer and contact points on the device.
- Rinse the atomizer with clean water and let it air dry completely before reassembling the device.
- Keep the device out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use the device while driving or operating machinery.
- Do not use the device if it is damaged or malfunctioning.
- Do not use the device with any material that is not intended for vaping.
- Be aware of the laws and regulations regarding vaping in your area.
Questions and Answers about Yocan KODO Pro Box Mod
Q: What are the benefits of using the Yocan Kodo Pro?
A: The Yocan Kodo Pro Vaporizer has a number of benefits, including:
- Durability: The Kodo Pro is made from high-quality materials and is built to last.
- Battery life: The Kodo Pro has a 400mAh battery that provides hours of vaping time. The Yocan Kodo Pro has a Type-C charging port but does not come with a charging cable.
- Ease of use: The Kodo Pro is very easy to use, even for first-time vapers. The device has a digital OLED display which shows the puff counter, power voltage, and pre-heat function.
- Safety features: The Kodo Pro has a variety of safety features to protect users and the device.
Q: What voltage setting should I use for my cartridge?
A: The best voltage setting for your cartridge will depend on the type of oil that is being used. To avoid burning terpenes, use lower voltage for live resin cartridges. If you are using a distillate cartridge, you can use a higher voltage setting to produce more vapor.
Q: How do I clean the Yocan Kodo Pro?
A: To clean the Yocan Kodo Pro, simply disassemble the device and use a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol to clean the atomizer and contact points. Rinse the atomizer with clean water and let it air dry completely before reassembling the device.
Sweet little battery. I couldn't be more disappointed that I wasn't given a charger.
Loved the battery!! Only recommendation is send some stickers next time pleaseeee!!!
The Kodo Pro is awesome and for such a small battery it’s gives off very fat clouds. The adjustable voltage is nice to as it allows you to get the perfect setting for a very flavorful hit. With such a good price point I will be purchasing another just to have 2 of them and for replacements when needed.
The Yocan Kodo Pro is the best battery
Primarily used 510 battery w/ 0 voltage adjustment for live resin/rosin 1g vape, last about 6-7 days on average
Kodo Pro arrived purchased a new vape set to 2.3v 128 hits 7 days later my 1g vape is at 50%
Having voltage adjustment, super long battery life, digital counter, stealth in size, vape stands up right on its own, never have to worry about tipping over
Supreme in design and function
Mind Vapes had the color I was looking for in stock Yocan website was sold out
Received the Kodo Pro 2 days later
Thank you Mind Vapes
I've been looking for a discreet travel vape for concentrates for awhile. During their 420 sale I decided to take a chance and after 3 weeks of use I love this little battery! First time trying Wulf or Yocan and they have not disappointed so far. The battery life is very nice, I'm a weekly vaper and up to this point I've only had to charge it once but other than that I can go all day and it's small enough to put into my hand without notice. Easy travel and great for anyone needing a small dependable, discreet vape that gives you great hits and the screen is easy to read. Very happy with this buy!