Types of Vaporizers
About Mind Vapes Online Vaporizer Shop
"Dedicated to Elevating your Mind"
If you’re in the market for a genuinely uplifting vape shopping experience along with sincere customer service, genuine American brand Vaporizers, and the affordable prices you can imagine, then you’ve come to the right best online vape store!
Mind Vapes Online Vape Shop is dedicated to you, our beautiful, lifted community of high-minded individuals, and to helping you find and invest in the best possible Herb Vaporizers, Concentrate Vapes, Portable Vaporizers, Desktop Vaporizers, or Vape Pens for you. With world renowned brands like Puffco, G Pen, Yocan, Lookah, The Kind Pen and so many more! Our online vape store specializes in Vape Devices that aid in achieving a euphoric state of mind. We wish only to provide an authentic, safe, judge-free environment that’s open to any and all questions and needed assistance. So that our dear customers will be sure that they are purchasing the perfect Vape for themselves or their loved ones.About Us Page
Hot and fresh on the market! In the New Vaporizers Collection, you'll find the latest releases from the leading manufacturers in the vaping world. Be a part of the trend and get yourself the newest products and innovations here at Mind Vapes! Feel that tingling excitement when you get that new piece you've been eyeing since its' release!
Best Seller Vaporizers
e-Nectar Collectors are usually underrated devices. If one knows how to use an e-Nectar Collector, they would be able to maximize its potential and features. One just has to know which Electric Nectar Collectors to choose. Nothing is more rewarding than owning and having one in your pocket!
Vaporizer Buyer's Guide
- Say goodbye to that pesky throat burn we all dread! Today's vaping technology allows for us to ingest pure vapor as opposed to the age old practice of setting flower ablaze. This magic method is called convection, which simply means heating your materials without directly burning it. Utilizing a vaporizer eliminates the carcinogens we inhale from combustion and results in a far safer, less toxic toke. This is especially important for medical patients who are limited to practices that do not involve irritating their respiratory systems any further. Your lungs and scratchy throat will thank you in the long run!
- The extreme smoke that emits when we spark up a joint or blunt are damn near the same as lighting up a cigarette. We expose ourselves and the people around us to carcinogens and the combustion of our materials also means a "louder" flower or wax odor. This is definitely not ideal when toking in sensitive locations. Vaping transforms materials into airy vapor which is light and almost non-detectable. Allowing you to vape your legal meds essentially anywhere the need arises. Get lit yet stay completely smokeless!
- Let's face it, we love glass smoking devices because they make for a tasty smoke sesh. But lugging around a massive bong or insanely expensive (not to mention fragile!) heady piece is not the most convenient thing to do. Enter Portable Vaporizers. Imagine a quartz bowl packed in a handheld gadget! With today's amazing technology and American vaporizer companies continually evolving their products into these perfect, little vape machines, our daily lives have become SO much more convenient. Vape where you want, as discreet as you want!
- Unlike buying glass products, most brand name vaporizers come complete with warranties that vary by manufacturer. Vapes are already far more durable than glass, and come with awesome warranties too?! Umm, yes please! You can expect to stay covered from anywhere from 1, 3, 5 years, to a lifetime! Now, doesn't waking up and finding your trusty, daily vaporizer won't power on anymore, seem like less of a panic inducing issue? ☺
Which Vaporizer is Right for You?
|- For heavy, home users.
- Available in Whip or Forced Air modules.
- Almost all convection heating chambers.
- Larger amounts of vapor produced.
- Can accomodate multiple persons in one sesh.
- Precise temperature controls.
- Powerful vapor producing machines.
- Unparalled flavor!
| - Handheld. Easily fits in your pocket or bag.
- Discreet, lightweight, massive selection of styles!
- Many Affordable models.
- Safe & legal to use almost anywhere.
- Multi-use; Can be used for flower, concentrates, ejuice, or all three!
- Can help replace harmful cigarettes.
|- Highest possible quality of vapor produced via large convection chambers.
- Can accommodate multiple people.
- Units are more durable.
- Compatible with flower & concentrates.
- Solid, long term investment for the $$$.
- Sophisticated, precise settings & features.
| - Too bulky to take along comfortably.
- Much more expensive than portable models.
- Require a power outlet.
- Impossible to be discreet if used in public.
|- Pocket-sized, discreet devices, fit almost anywhere.
- Comes in fun designs to match your style.
- Relatively more affordable.
- Faster heating time.
- Don't require numerous attachments like whips & balloon bags.
| - Limited temperature controls.
- Can generally only accommodate a few users.
- May need to buy additional atomizers to be compatible with dry herb, wax, or e-juice.
- Conduction or combustion vapes may produce hot vapor or incidentally ignite material.
What is Conduction, Combustion and Convection?
|Conduction heating is basically heating our material by direct contact on something already hot or being heated. This is achieved with glass screens, metal hot plates, or coils located beneath or around a chamber. No combustion takes place as temperatures are regulated to around 350°F - 450°F, just below the point of igniting the material. Conduction Vaporizers are often a combination of Convection heating as well, in the sense that vapor will be extracted from our material via non-combustive heat. In English? Flower or Concentrates are heated directly but not to the point of catching fire, thus still emitting a thick, powerful vapor filled with flavor.||Technically, combustion isn't vaping at all. Vapes that utilize heating coils where you pack material directly on, burns & produces smoke that we then inhale, are called Combustion Vaporizers. Essentially lighting a fire with high temp heated coils, as opposed to traditional smoking that involves rollings papers, pipes, bongs, and lighters. Combustion vaporizers are great alternatives for those of us who enjoy smoking rather than vaping, but prefer a portable or pen-type vape for convenience. After all, glass pipes may be compact but they are surely not as discreet and handy as a little vape pen.||Ahh the magic of Convection Vaping... Using heated air to extract the sweet, seductive vapor we need to attain that glorious, lifted lifestyle. Convection Vaporizers heat their entire chambers evenly and produce a pure form of vapor, even from dry materials such as flower. Once the entire chamber is heated to a desired temperature, it's ideal that we take long, slow draws to be sure we're pulling the hot air through all of our material and maximizing each load. In larger modules such as desktop vapes, heated water turned into steam located beneath the material chamber are often used to produce a massive amount of vapor. Then blown into large, plastic bags for inhilation.|
|Heating by direct contact
(i.e. Dr. Dabber Light; This Thing Rips R2 Series; Atmos Kiln RA Kit)
|Heating by burning
(i.e. The Kind Pen v2.W; Atmos Rx; Yocan Mak 2-in-1)
| Heating by hot air
(i.e. Grenco G Pen Elite; Boundless CFV; Plenty by Storz & Bickel)
Essential Vape Accessories
- Seeing as most vaporizers aren't equipped out-of-the-box to be able to vaporize every kind of wax, shatter, or oil concentrate, dry herb, or vape e-juice, you might want to grab a few inexpensive atomizers available for your device. This is definitely a smarter option as it depletes the purpose of having to buy another separate gadget altogether.
- Avoid sticky fingers and messy concentrates with a trusty little dab tool. These are also ideal for vaporizer erigs (such as the Dr. Dabber Boost eRig) as the traditional method of dabbing by melting your wax onto the e-nail may apply, and we're pretty sure you dislike burnt finger tips as much as we do!
- To prevent wasting any material, all dry herbs must first be ground to a fine, fluffy, texture before loading into any vaporizer. This is due to the fact that A.) in convection chambers, the heated air must pass through the material evenly to optimize each load and extract the full amount of potent vapor. And B.) in combustion chambers, the ground herb will burn from end to end, just like when burning a joint or blunt. In the same sense that the chunkier the material in your joint, the more likely it is that it won't burn through evenly.
- Assuming you don't just medicate in the comfort of your own home, there's a plethora of available container options made from non-stick silicone, glass, & plastics, designed to make transportation of your favorite materials super easy and worry free. A definite necessity for today's busy bodies, always on-the-go!