SeshGear Dabtron Product Review VideoBy AFG
What's in the Box
- Sesh Gear Dabtron
- Glass Base Jar
- Carb Cap / Dab Tool Combo
- Coil-less Quartz Cup
- Airflow Collar
- Glass Mouthpiece
- Glass Downstem
- Cotton Swabs (x4)
- USB to USB-C Charging Cable
Color: Jet Black / Nobility Blue / Ultramarine Green / Sleet Gray
Material Compatibility: Wax Concentrates
The Sesh Gear Dabtron is what a stoner’s dream is made of! It’s an electronic rig (eRig) that can get you through session after session. The secret is in its powerful 2,000 milliamperes (mAh) battery that can last both recreational consumers and medicating patients a handful of rounds. The battery can be charged using USB Type-C technology which promises fast charging and stable power delivery.
We’re just getting started here! The Sesh Gear Dabtron features lab-grade borosilicate glass which the company uses for the e-Rig’s mouthpiece, carb cap, downstem, and base. Using glass — for the uninitiated — is imperative to dabbing with a rig. Glass, unlike metal or plastic kind of preserves the quality and purity of the wax concentrate. Even when exposed to heat, wax does not affect the taste, flavor, and aroma of the material making it the gold standard in wax vaporization. That said, these components help the Sesh Gear Dabtron give consumers the best session of their lives. But wait, it gets even better.
The Sesh Gear Dabtron is equipped with a four-voltage setting. Though preset, these temperature profiles have been fine-tuned to extract targeted active ingredients from the concentrates you consume. The voltage levels range from 2.5 volts (V) to 3.5V. Moreover, these temperature settings power the coil-less quartz atomizer that vaporizes the wax concentrates. The quartz-based heating element makes for a great component in the Sesh Gear Dabtron’s arsenal as it provides the best possible taste while being an easy-to-clean coil.
Other features that make the Sesh Gear Dabtron an awesome eRig include its hands-free mode, the hands-on mode, the 20-second pre-heat mode, and the easy-to-use single button.
On the lookout for an affordable yet capable eRig, then the Sesh Gear Dabtron is what you should be looking out for!
How to Use SeshGear Dabtron Electric Dab Rig
The SeshGear Dabtron is a powerful portable eRig that is designed for use with concentrates, such as wax and shatter. Here are the steps to use it:
- Charge the Dabtron using the included micro-USB cable. The LED light will turn off when it's fully charged.
- Remove the top cap from the device to expose the heating element.
- Turn on the Dabtron by pressing the button on the side of the device five times quickly. The LED light will turn on to indicate that the device is ready to use.
- Place a small amount of your concentrate onto the heating element using a dab tool.
- Inhale through the mouthpiece while holding the button down. The LED light will remain on while you're inhaling.
- Release the button when you're finished inhaling. The LED light will turn off.
- Replace the top cap on the device to protect the heating element and prevent any spills.
- To clean the device, simply use a cotton swab or small brush to gently clean the coil less quartz atomize, heating element, and mouthpiece.
Overall, the SeshGear Dabtron electric dab rig is a simple and convenient device for those who want to enjoy concentrates on the go. Its compact size and ease of use make it a great option for both beginners and experienced dabbers.
The pipe outdid my expectations by far. Price is awesome and the quality exceptional.
SeshGear Dabtron Electric Dab Rig Under $100
This is my first dab rig. Not going to lie I'm a cheap **** so this was the right price for me. I love water bongs so this was also right up my alley. I've had it for about a month and used it a handful of times. It works really well, I especially love the 20 second cheat that it has. If I hit it 3xs with the cheat I'm all set for quite awhile. Definitely a lot cheaper than buying cartridges for a dab pen and hits a whole lot smoother too. Would highly recommend this to other people. It's easy to clean too, I usually clean it everyother time, just use some isopropyl rubbing alcohol and you're all set.
Only had for a call weeks but all is functioning as expected.
Great piece easy to use and clean